12 Tips for Burning Fast Belly Fat + 5 Fatal Mistakes
About burning of belly fat or lose it, there is alarmingly much crap on the internet. Many of the tips are outdated, not scientific or rewritten from another site by an author without much knowledge of the subject.
That is why I will give you tips in this article 12 that do REALLY work and are scientifically founded. This is the best article that you will find (maybe ever) about how to lose belly fat or get rid of it!
In this article you discover:
- Why breakfast is blocking fat burning
- A way of exercising that burns 7 times more fat than cardio training
- Why healthy fats stimulate fat burning
- The 5 main causes of abdominal fat
- The differences between burning fat for a man and woman
- How you effectively burn belly fat with little time 3x 20 minutes per week
Let me get right to the point, I give you a warning …
Warning: losing local fat is not possible
It is not possible to lose local fat or lose weight around the abdomen, legs or buttocks. Have you ever seen someone on the beach with overweight but a super flat stomach?
Indeed, such people do not exist, and will never exist. Even with the best weight loss pills in the world, this will not work.
Below you see the most logical transformation per gender:
A survey shows that the vast majority already knows that local fat loss is not possible. So you can not only reduce fat on your stomach, legs, buttocks or other body parts specifically.
Burn belly fat: differences between men and women
There are a number of differences between men and women when it comes to belly fat.
What is too much belly fat?
To determine whether you have too much belly fat and you actually have to reduce it, you measure the abdominal circumference. The following applies here:
- Men: too much belly fat if the abdominal circumference is 94 centimeters or more
- Women: too much belly fat if the abdominal circumference is 80 centimeters or more
In which location do you store belly fat?
When a man stores fat, he does this mainly on the stomach, while women it is on the abdomen, hips and thighs.
For whom is belly fat loss more difficult?
For women, losing belly fat is more difficult, because the female body stores more fat for fertility purposes.
This has evolved evolutionarily to have enough energy for the fetus during the gestational period.
Lose weight on the belly: how do you get a flat and tight stomach?
For men and women working to get a flat and tight stomach is in the same way, only it is more difficult for the woman to make the muscles visible.
Fortunately, that is not such a problem, because almost all women do not necessarily want to look muscular. They want a flat stomach without too much fat.
From which fat percentage do you have a flat stomach?
Here is the rough rule:
- Men: a fat percentage of approximately 13 to 16%
- Women: a fat percentage of approximately 19 to 22%
From which fat percentage do your abdominal muscles become visible?
Here is the rough rule:
- Men: a fat percentage of approximately 12% or less
- Women: a fat percentage of about 18% or less
Here you see a picture to get an idea of fat percentages in men and women:
Keep Track YOUR Fitness Level. BEST SMARTWATCH CHECK OUT HERE!
Let us now discuss the 5 FATAL Mistakes that does not or hardly reduce abdominal fat.